Cromwell Polythene Ltd
At Cromwell Polythene Limited, we respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it. This privacy notice explains how we, as a data controller, collect and process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information is collected about me?
Personal information is data which can be used to identify an individual. The information we collect may include:
- Your name.
- Contact details such as phone numbers, email, and postal addresses.
- Your job title and the company or organisation you represent.
- Bank details required for processing payments/credits.
- Feedback submitted voluntarily in response to customer surveys.
- Information about use of our website.
- CCTV footage (when visiting our premises in person).
How do we collect information?
We may collect information through direct correspondence, whenever you engage with us. These engagements may occur via post, email, telephone, using forms available on our website, or in person. Information may be collected when:
- Submitting an enquiry to us.
- Applying for an account with us.
- Exchanging orders, or documentation for goods and services.
- Requesting or subscribing to our communications and marketing materials.
- Providing feedback on our products or services.
- On site CCTV. We also collect data automatically when you interact with our website, using cookies.
What do you do with my information?
Information collected via cookies on our website is used to personalise your experience, as well as to monitor traffic on the site and improve overall functionality.
Who has access to my information?
Whenever your data is processed we ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. Suitable safeguards are in place within our organisation to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure of personal information.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, however your information may be handled by third party service providers (such as email, hosted data storage and disaster recovery services). As such we also require that these service providers have taken appropriate steps to ensure that your data is protected.
What are my rights?
It is your right to request the release, amendment, or deletion of your personal information; so long as your request does not conflict with any of our own statutory obligations. You may also object to or restrict the way your data is being processed.
If you have any questions or requests, or if you want to raise a complaint, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Cromwell Polythene Ltd, Data Protection, 1 Glentrool Avenue, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6RE.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe your data is not being processed in accordance with the law, you may complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This policy was last updated on 18th October 2019.