Leeds based Cromwell Polythene is adding to its wide range of waste management products with the launch of Sansafe™ antimicrobial and scented liners, ideal for feminine hygiene and other sanitary waste.
Manufactured with a unique blend of bactericides and fungicides, added during the film extrusion process, the bags provide powerful round-the-clock protection against harmful bacteria such as E.coli and Legionella, while a subtle lemon scent additive eliminates unpleasant odours, both inside and outside the liners. By using Sansafe™ liners the need to use a separate anti-microbial/bacterial product may be eliminated in most situations, saving operatives time and cost.
Measuring 615mm x 590mm, Sansafe™ liners work by preventing microbial build-up, providing secure protection against degradation at the same time. The liners are packed in rolls of 25, 10 rolls per carton.
“Research among our cleaning and janitorial distributor network showed a real need for a competitively priced product and also meets our quality and sustainability standards,” says James Lee, Cromwell’s managing director. “We are confident that Sansafe™ liners more than adequately meet this brief.”
Who we are
Cromwell Polythene are proud to be an independent, family-run business, committed to supply products for the capture and containment of waste and recyclables. We have been experts in the waste management and recycling sector for almost 40 years.
To be the most resourceful company in plastics, supplying products that help make the world cleaner, greener, and more economical.
To continue to…
• Supply products with the highest recycled content, that are recyclable, reusable, or compostable
• Minimise greenhouse gas emissions through efficient product design, packaging, and production
• Improve environmental credentials of operations and distribution
• Share knowledge and values with all our partners to promote resource efficiency
• Quality – Consistently raising standards
• Integrity – Honest and ethical dealings with employees, customers, and suppliers
• Reliable – Committed to delivering our promises
• Environment – Consideration for the impact of our products and operations
• Innovation – Continuously improving performance and efficiency
• Family – Extending our family values to business partners and communities