As we return back to work, and the UK returns to something more “normal”, we need to take extra precautions to ensure we are keeping ourselves and other people safe. The streets will soon get busier and more crowded, many people have been given the okay to return to work, under certain restrictions, one of which is the wearing of appropriate PPE.
Even as restrictions get slowly lifted, the Coronavirus is still very much a risk, so it is very important that when we venture outside lock down, we must wear appropriate PPE. This will not only protect ourselves as we come into contact with people outside our households, but will also protect them too. This PPE includes wearing face masks, which is a big help in stopping the spread of bacteria and in particular the spread of Covid-19.
We are very pleased to announce we now supply 3ply Face Masks. These mask have a range of benefits:
- Excellent filter performance > 99% BFE.
- Reinforced PP outer layer for even better filter and protection results.
- EN 14683 & CE Marked.
- low exhalation resistance for comfortable wearing.
- Higher resistance to liquids and aerosols (type IIR).
- Non-sterile, lint-free, skin-friendly.
- Integrated nose clip, anatomically and individually easy to shape.
- One size fits all.
These are in addition to our other range of PPE which includes gloves and aprons – view our fill range.